||Brian Bolinger, Partner
Phone number 216.621.2234, Ext. 117
Patent preparation and prosecution in electronics, computers, telecommunications, and expert systems.
Mr. Bolinger specializes in patent prosecution in the fields of electronics and computers. His practice has included significant experience with patent preparation and prosecution in the fields of signal processing and expert systems, with particular emphasis on wireless communication, pattern recognition, and video correction and conversion. Mr. Bolinger also has experience in the fields of microprocessor architecture and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
• B.S. Physics/B.S. Mathematics/B.A. Psychology, summa cum laude, University of Toledo, 1999
• J.D., summa cum laude, Case Western Reserve School of Law, 2002
• State of Ohio, 2002
• Registered before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2001
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association