||Craig W. Hayden, Partner
Phone: 216-621-2234, ext. 102
Preparation and prosecution of biomedical device, biotechnology, and chemical patents
Mr. Hayden’s practice is focused on drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications. Mr. Hayden has experience in a number of technology fields including medical devices, medical diagnostic equipment, cellular therapies, protein and gene diagnostics, pharmaceutical compositions, biologics, and chemical polymers.
Before entering law school, Mr. Hayden worked for one year as a research technician at the University of Arizona School of Medicine, and for three years as a clinical research coordinator at the VA Hospital in Tucson, Arizona. During law school, Mr. Hayden worked for one year in the Life Science Division of the Case Office of Technology Transfer before joining Tarolli, Sundheim, Covell & Tummino LLP .
• B.S. in Microbiology, cum laude, University of Arizona, 1998
• J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2006
• M.S. in Biochemistry, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2006
• State of Ohio, 2007
• Registered before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2005
• American Intellectual Property Law Association
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
• American Bar Association
· 2005 CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Antitrust Law
· 2004 CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Copyright Law