||Ryan R. Poor, Partner
216.621.2234, Ext. 137
Preparation and prosecution of biomedical device, biotechnology, and chemical patents
Mr. Poor’s practice is focused on drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications. Mr. Poor has experience in a number of technology fields including cellular therapies, protein and gene diagnostics, pharmaceutical compositions, biologics and biomedical devices.
Before practicing law , Mr. Poor worked for one year as a research technician at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and for three years as a quality assurance associate at Dendreon Corporation in Seattle, Washington. Before joining Tarolli, Sundheim, Covell & Tummino LLP, Mr. Poor worked in the Life Science Division of the Case Office of Technology Transfer.
• B.S. in Biology, University of Washington, 2004
• M.S. in Biology, Case Western Reserve University, 2007
• J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 2007
• State of Ohio, 2007
• U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2009
• American Intellectual Property Law Association
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association