||Michael R. Bona, Associate
216.621.2234, Ext. 176
Patent preparation/prosecution, and patentability searching in mechanical technologies.
Mr. Bona’s practice is focused on drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent applications relating to mechanical and related arts. Mr. Bona has experience in a number of technology fields including biomedical devices, surgical tools, and industrial tools. He is also proficient in conducting patentability searches and analysis.
As a law student at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Mr. Bona was the sole Fall 2014 recipient of the CALI (Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction) Excellence for the Future Award for Patent Law & Practice, a national recognition of his top-of-class ranking earned in that competitive course.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering, The Ohio State University, 2013
• J.D., summa cum laude, Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2016
• State of Ohio, 2016
• Registered before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2016
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association