||Christopher P. Harris, Partner
216.621.2234, Ext. 104
Patent preparation and prosecution in electronics, telecommunications, optics, computer systems, microprocessor, semiconductors, imaging systems and power systems.
Mr. Harris specializes in intellectual property issues in the electronics, telecommunications, optics, computer systems, microprocessor, semiconductors, imaging systems and power systems. Mr. Harris has over ten years of engineering design experience in electronic/electrical hardware, optical systems and software. Mr. Harris has significant experience in managing of patent portfolios and counseling on patent related matters for several high technology Fortune 500 companies. A main area of his focus is the drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications in electrical, computer software, and electro-mechanical arts including communication systems, network architectures, multi-processor systems, RF systems, analog and digital circuitry, optical/imaging systems and semiconductor processing. His patent prosecution experience involves extensive international patent prosecution, including both the international and national phases of the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT). Mr. Harris also has significant experience in client counseling, which often includes providing patentability, infringement and validity opinions.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, California State University, Fullerton, 1987
• MBA, California State University, Fullerton, 1992
• J.D., Cleveland Marshall College of Law, 1997.
• State of Ohio, 1997
• Registered before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1998
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2000
• American Intellectual Property Law Association
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association