Mr. Tarolli specializes in drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications in mechanical and biomedical technologies. His patent prosecution experience extends to all phases of PCT applications as well as working with associates to secure patent protection worldwide. Mr. Tarolli has significant experience in providing patentability, infringement and validity opinions. Mr. Tarolli also handles trademark preparation and prosecution.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, The Ohio State University, 1988
• J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1991
• State of Ohio, 1991
• Registered before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1992
• American Intellectual Property Law Association
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association