||Anne Brown, Partner
216.621.2234, Ext. 146
Anne is a registered patent attorney. She has extensive experience in domestic and foreign patent (biotechnical) practice: genomics, stem cells, clinical diagnostics, therapeutics, molecular biology, genetic engineering, pharmaceuticals, and polymer product technology. Anne was the head intellectual property counsel at a biotechnology company for seven years and spent 13 years in private practice focusing on patent prosecution, opinion, due diligence, client counseling, competitive intelligence, and intellectual property strategy and management. Anne was a U.S.P.T.O. Biotechnology Patent Examiner.
Member of the District of Columbia and North Carolina bars - not member of the Ohio bar.
• University of Maryland School of Law; J.D.; 1994
• Florida State University; Ph.D.; 1979; Molecular Genetics
• American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
• Member of the District of Columbia Bar
• Member of the North Carolina Bar
• Registered before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
• AIPLA Chemical Practice Committee
• Animal Rescue
• Alliance for Contraception in Cats and Dogs