Mr. Vogele first joined the firm in 1975, following graduation from law school. He worked with the firm for 10 years, first as an associate and later a partner, before leaving the firm in 1985 to join TRW Inc. There, he worked as Senior Counsel, Intellectual Property & Licensing, for several TRW operations including their Global Electronics operations. Mr. Vogele left TRW to rejoin the firm in 2010.
Mr. Vogele’s practice focuses on intellectual property matters involving electrical and electronics technologies. Mr. Vogele is experienced in the full gamut of intellectual property activities, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, ‘right to use’ investigations, patent validity and infringement investigations, structuring of intellectual property transactions, and drafting and negotiation of intellectual property agreements (e.g. development agreements, consulting agreements, license agreements, employee invention agreements, confidentiality agreements).
• JD, Case Western Reserve University 1975
• BSEE, Case Institute of Technology (Now part of CWRU) 1972
• State of Ohio, 1975
• Registered before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1976
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 1975
• Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association